This template of course supports Blogger Dashboard editing tools, with a surprising amount of font and color options that can be changed via the "Template Designer," within the "Advanced," subcategory. Enjoy!
By Lauren Thompson
- 2 column fixed width layout, the second column allowing optional narrow-third column, all sections "widgetized" or "gadget-ready"
- 3 column footer, also "widgetized"
- Optional and customizable menu/linkbar. Super easy to use and customize, details below.
- Supports Blogger Dashboard editing tools, easily change fonts and colors in practically all areas of the template via the "Template Designer," within the "Advanced" subcategory.
- No images!
- Title setup optimized and corrected for better SEO.
- Wireframe setup for easy gadget/widget managing
- Embedded comment form below post
- Functional search box included
- "Calendar Style" post date
- Templates are free to use in Blogger blogs, however, the link back to http://www.nymFont.com (usually located in the bottom footer) must not be removed.
- Do not redistribute this template for paid download.
- Do not add your own links to the template code and redistribute.
- Modifications to the template are allowed either through the Blogger Dashboard or directly in the code, however, the link back to Nymphont/NymFont (http://www.nymFont.com) still must remain intact and again, not be removed, thank you.
- Do not add your own links to the template code and re-distribute.
- If you are going to redistribute the template, you are not permitted to add your own links to the template.
- In addition, it is asked that you do not link directly to my files for the download, nor upload them to your own servers for download. Instead you must link back to my own page for the template, or simply to the index of this website, http://www.nymfont.com
- The terms and license for the template(s) must be stated and given whenever redistributing
This is non-negotiable. If you want to share or redistribute my templates, this is how it must be done. If you don't want to abide these terms, then you don't want to share or redistribute my templates.
Customizing Home and Feed LinksThese links require no editing and will automatically reflect the data specific to your blog. Should you like to remove these or change them anyways, you will find them between these snippets of code
<!-- start top links edit links or remove if you wish -->
<!-- end top links -->
Customizing Main LinkbarAdd your links to the main linkbar simply by clicking the "Design" tab from the Blogger Dashboard, within the "Page Elements" subcategory. From there click on on the widget labeled "Linkbar," to add your links. If you do not want to use the linkbar, simply leave this widget empty.
Setting Up Calendar-Style Post DateHave no fear, I promise setting up the post date is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Formatting. From the "Date Header Format" select "DD Month YYYY" style, (two digit day, name of month, four digit year with no commas) and then select "Save Settings." Presto, done!
Additional DetailsPosts published on the same day will display a blank post date because of the calendar style date set-up. At present there is no way around this (that I know of), so remember to select a different date with the "Post Options," if publishing multiple posts on the same day. I have to do this myself with this blog actually.
I would love to get some feedback on this template! If you need any assistance with this template, feel free to leave a comment below. I hope you like it!