Fonts and colors in both templates can be changed from the Blogger Dashboard, but I still thought that offering a contrasting color scheme such as these blues and grays might be beneficial to those who might not have been able to get past the pink. Also, I removed the social icons in the sidebar and re-styled the search box.
- 2 column fixed width layout, the second column allowing optional narrow-third column, all sections "widgetized" or "gadget-ready"
- 3 column footer, also "widgetized"
- Optional and customizable Linkbar, have as many or as few links as you prefer. Super easy to implement, details below.
- Supports Blogger Dashboard editing tools, easily change fonts and colors in practically all areas of the template
- Functioning Search Box included
- Images included, you do not need to upload the images to your own server, they are stored in my tinypic.com account which allows generous direct linking bandwidth. However, users who have access to an image host are advised to download the images and upload them to their own server, as the bandwidth could potentially be exceeded in the future. Download the images from here. Specific instructions on replacing the images in your template can be found in this post on the Nymphont Style demonstration blog.
- Title setup optimized and corrected for better SEO.
- Embedded comment form below post
- Wire-frame setup for easy wigetizing and adding, removing and changing gadgets
- Templates are free to use in Blogger blogs, however, the link back to http://www.nymFont.com (usually located in the bottom footer) must not be removed.
- Do not redistribute this template for paid download.
- Do not add your own links to the template code and redistribute.
- Modifications to the template are allowed either through the Blogger Dashboard or directly in the code, however, the link back to Nymphont/NymFont (http://www.nymFont.com) still must remain intact and again, not be removed, thank you.
- Do not add your own links to the template code and re-distribute.
- If you are going to redistribute the template, you are not permitted to add your own links to the template.
- In addition, it is asked that you do not link directly to my files for the download, nor upload them to your own servers for download. Instead you must link back to my own page for the template, or simply to the index of this website, http://www.nymfont.com
- The terms and license for the template(s) must be stated and given whenever redistributing
This is non-negotiable. If you want to share or redistribute my templates, this is how it must be done. If you don't want to abide these terms, then you don't want to share or redistribute my templates.
Additional DetailsThis is a fully functional template once uploaded to the Blogger Dashboard, meaning you do not need to change any of the code, all data from your blog should be reflected upon it's implementation. However, If you do have access to your own image host, you might want to hos the images at your own server. To do so download the images here and read the instructions here.
Add your links to the linkbar simply by clicking the Layout tab from the Blogger Dashboard, and then selecting "Page Elements." Click on the widget labeled "Linkbar," to add your links. If you do not want to use the linkbar, simlpy leave this widget empty.
Feel free to comment below.