As usual, the fonts and colors of the template may be customized using the Blogger Dashboard's "Template Designer," within the "Advanced," subcategory should you like to add a little pink to the template, or any other color for that matter!
By Lauren Thompson
- 2 column fixed width layout, the second column allowing optional narrow-third column, all sections "widgetized" or "gadget-ready"
- 3 column footer, also "widgetized"
- Optional and customizable menu/linkbar. Super easy to use and customize, details below.
- Supports Blogger Dashboard editing tools, easily change fonts and colors in practically all areas of the template via the "Template Designer," within the "Advanced" subcategory.
- Images included, you do not need to upload the images to your own server, they are stored in my photobucket.com account which allows generous direct linking bandwidth. However, users who have access to an image host are advised to download the images and upload them to their own server, as the bandwidth could potentially be exceeded in the future. Download the images from here.
- Title setup optimized and corrected for better SEO.
- Embedded comment form below post
- Functional search box included
- "Calendar Style" post date
- Templates are free to use in Blogger blogs, however, the link back to http://www.nymFont.com (usually located in the bottom footer) must not be removed.
- Do not redistribute this template for paid download.
- Do not add your own links to the template code and redistribute.
- Modifications to the template are allowed either through the Blogger Dashboard or directly in the code, however, the link back to Nymphont/NymFont (http://www.nymFont.com) still must remain intact and again, not be removed, thank you.
- Do not add your own links to the template code and re-distribute.
- If you are going to redistribute the template, you are not permitted to add your own links to the template.
- In addition, it is asked that you do not link directly to my files for the download, nor upload them to your own servers for download. Instead you must link back to my own page for the template, or simply to the index of this website, http://www.nymfont.com
- The terms and license for the template(s) must be stated and given whenever redistributing
This is non-negotiable. If you want to share or redistribute my templates, this is how it must be done. If you don't want to abide these terms, then you don't want to share or redistribute my templates.
Customizing Home and Feed LinksThese links require no editing and will automatically reflect the data specific to your blog. If you would like to make changes to them, open the template up in the HTML editor, within a span labeled "searchbox" you will find those links.
Customizing Main LinkbarAdd your links to the main linkbar simply by clicking the "Design" tab from the Blogger Dashboard, within the "Page Elements" subcategory. From there click on on the widget labeled "Linkbar," to add your links. If you do not want to use the linkbar, simply leave this widget empty.
Setting Up Calendar-Style Post DateHave no fear, I promise setting up the post date is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Formatting. From the "Date Header Format" select "DD Month YYYY" style, (two digit day, name of month, four digit year with no commas) and then select "Save Settings." Presto, done!
Additional DetailsIf you do have access to your own image host, you might want to host the images at your own server. To do so download the images here and replace image URL's in the code with the corresponding URL's at your server. Only four images are used in this template, one for the calendar style date, and three for the rounded courners on the post entries.
I would to get some feedback on this template! What do you think about Fervor? If you need any assistance with this template, feel free to leave a comment below. I